Author Topic: Injured? This guy can heal you so fast it's crazy.  (Read 2800 times)

Jonz

• Alumni
  • -
Injured? This guy can heal you so fast it's crazy.
« on: May 16, 2012, 10:54PM »
I tore my intercostal (severely)3? weeks ago paddling.
Fractured a rib too.
I healed completely in 8 days with this guy, what should've taken 8-12 weeks.
The day of my injury I was on morphine, Percocet and Valium, and couldn't put my own pants on or off... get in and out of bed without help.
The day after my injury I was 50% healed.
A firefighter friend referred me to a guy who does his own signature method of Moxabustion (a method of Japanese acupuncture, but about 400% more rapid with results).

I've pulled a lot of muscles. I've never been so injured, ever – and never healed so quickly, ever. Since, 20 of my teammates from Offshore have gone to the guy for everything from shoulder injuries, bulging discs, sciatica to plantar fasciitis, tinnitus, broken foot, strained ligaments, lower back tension, fibromyalgia  & more. ALL have had the same experience as myself.

The sooner you go after an injury, the faster you heal.
If it's a new injury (& you see him immediately), you can probably expect to leave his table 50% - 100% better, instantly, with more healing the following two days.
Broken bones, older injuries & degenerated discs/fused discs take longer. So do feet & hand injuries... (a guy with bulging discs was 20% better in 3 visits)
It looks crazy but feels better than any massage or spa treatment I've ever had.
My referrals agree.

The best part:
He's only $70 w/ insurance, $40 with (depending on your insurance).
He practices his own signature method of Moxibustion. (No one else does what he does).

Dr. Hiro Nakamura
2nd generation Moxibustionist
15541 Beach Blvd.
Westminster (about 40 minutes from Marina Del Rey)
Corner of McFadden& Beach.
714-891-7022
Tell him Robin sent you.

Happy healing.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:07PM by jonze »