Author Topic: Holomua ta mana'o  (Read 704 times)

Tama

• -
  • Ta 'ule 'oe
    • Home page
Holomua ta mana'o
« on: January 04, 2023, 03:32PM »
aloha no katou pakahi a pau,

Ua ike au loihi ta manawa i kakau ai maanei. No laila, pela hiti ia'u ke kokua a kakoo no ho'i ia outou a pau paha, i na mea i a'o mai ai. Ike wau, ina mamate outou e hooulu me ta mana'o a ta moana, ta ike, ta mea like aku, e a'o akula pono matou e. Ne mamate e niele mai he mau ninau paha, e ninau mai, mai mata'u.

No ho'i, pono no au e wehewehe akula ia outou i to'u mea hana no outou. No'u iho, he haumana wale, he haumana ma ta honuanua. Mahaple, o kahi mea kakoo au. Ma loko i teia honuanua, ne hiti ia'u ke kakoo, ke kakoo. Eina'e! Aale wau he kahu maoli. Ma loko o to'u mau hana a ka wā kahiko, a me na hana kahiko o mea hula, aale wau he mee, he loea he kahu(na), aale. Aale wau ke lawelawe kula he mau aha like me na pomaika'i ana a na mea atu ma mua. He mea hula ia'u wale. Hiti ia'u ke ha'i aku ia outou he mau mea pololei paha. No ho'i, hiti ia'u ke kakoo ia outou me na mea like me olelo, ike Hawaii a pela aku.

Oia ka mea nui, mamate au e hoike akula ia outou ka mea maika'i no ke hiki, i na mea Hawaii a Polinikea.

Kama

"Hey everyone,

I know it's been a long time since I've posted here. I wanted to shed some light on how best to support all of you, from what I have learned over the years. I know, if you want to grow with knowledge of our ocean, grow insight, and the different things that go along with that, you ought to learn things in line with Hawaiian culture. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Also, I should explain to you how I think I can best assist. For myself, I'm just a "student" of Hawaiian things. More over, I am a supporter in this world of things Hawaiian. If I can find a way to help, I'll find alignment with in myself to support. However! I am by no means a kahuna. In my learned traditions, and in the traditions of hula, I am not a priest of someone who does blessing or a priest. Truthfully I don't perform blessing ceremonies similar to what i have done before. I am a practitioner of hula. I can show or describe to you how to do some things properly according to traditions. Also, I can support you with things like Hawaiian Language, and perspectives from a Hawaiian insight.

The important thing is to help convey to you, how I can support regarding insight of Hawaii and Polynesia.

Kama"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 09:26PM by Tama »
"You will be living in the haole time, and the wise thing to do is to move with the time, because time is a thing that belongs to no one....There's only one thing I ask of you, my children - You are Hawai'i, and I would appreciate that you remain Hawaii"