Author Topic: Coastal CleanUp Day September 18th!!!!!  (Read 1177 times)

Saysaypaddle

• Women's Team
  • -
Coastal CleanUp Day September 18th!!!!!
« on: September 04, 2021, 03:07PM »
Hi Marina Ohana.
I’m hoping you can join us for Coastal Cleanup Day 2021.
It is Saturday, September 18th from 9:00A-12:00P. 

We will be hosting a beach clean on the water, at our Beach.   
Bring your own craft (OC1,2 SUP, Ski), Life Jacket, Leash and bucket, or bag to collect trash.
If we have enough people to paddle in OC6 we will take them out as needed.
I'll post a sign up soon so we can track those coming who will need to be in OC6.
Registration is required for this event please follow the instructions below for registration.

Thanks to our amazing sponsors we will have prizes for top 3 trash collectors and a raffle for participants.   

Sponsors: Marina Del Rey Outrigger Canoe Club, Puakea Designs, Ozone Socal, Kindhumans, Kokua Trading Co. Trash Tramp, and Cali Paddler.  Maybe more to come.

FOR SIGN UP!!!
-Go to link:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coastal-cleanup-day-2021-tickets-168157582857
-Select the Green register button
-Scroll to:
Marina Beach - Mothers Beach - On Water
Free
Marina Beach - Mothers Beach - On Water
Sales end on Sep 18, 2021
Contact | Say Craig |saysaycraig@gmail.com Location| Mothers Beach 14031 Palawan Way, Marina Del Rey 90292

-Be careful there are 2 clean ups in the marina make sure to register for ours with my name Say Craig
Select the number in your party and register.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at SaysayCraig@gmail.com
If you want to help with set up, organizing etc please also email me!  Thank you ☺

ALL MONTH LONG: Heal the Bay will be hosting Coastal Cleanup Month in Los Angeles County to spread awareness about ocean pollution and empower community members to take action.  Please join us all month long and especially on Sept 18th in the Marina.  Share your actions by tagging #ProtectYourHappyPlace #CoastalCleanupDay #TrainingOutTheTrash #KeepingMarinaBlue #SCORAOutTheTRASH

Please be careful, wear gloves, watch where you grab. Safety first!!

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you there.

Say

anything